welcome to my world!

This site is dedicated to exploring children's fiction.
I write it, read it, teach it and increasingly feel the need to talk about. Please feel free to join the conversation otherwise it will be a monologue and they can get quite dull.
My current project is concerned with transformations in children's writing.
If you have any suggestions or favourite books which deal with transformation please let me know.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Forthcoming reviews...

My reading is slightly outpacing my reviewing at the moment so I need to remember to review:
the Ghost Drum by Susan Price,
The Island of Dr Moreau,HG Wells
Dr Franklin's Island, Ann Halam.
Pretties, Scott Westerfield
I'll try to get them done in the next few days next to read Cliff Mc Nish The Silver Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment